- 1 cup mashed sweet potato
- ½ cup smooth nut butter of choice (I recommend almond or cashew butter)
- 2 tablespoons maple syrup, honey or rice malt syrup
- ¼ cup raw cacao or carob powder
- 1 tablespoon of dessicated coconut (optional)
- Handful of raw cacao nibs or carob pieces (optional)
- Preheat the oven to 180ºC and grease a small square cake tin.
- Melt the nut butter with maple syrup, honey or rice malt syrup.
- In a large bowl add the mashed sweet potato, melted nut butter and sweetener, and cacao or carob powder and mix well.
- Fold in the dessicated coconut and cacao nibs or carob pieces.
- Pour mixture into greased pan and bake for 20 minutes or until cooked through.
- Allow to cool completely before slicing and refrigerating.
- These brownies are best when cooled completely.
- Store in the fridge or freezer
This is a demo store for testing purposes — no orders shall be fulfilled. Dismiss