- 2 cups cooked quinoa (about 3/4 cup uncooked)
- 2 eggs
- 2 egg whites
- 1 cup shredded zucchini
- 1 cup shredded sharp cheddar cheese
- 1/2 cup diced ham
- 1/4 cup loosely packed parsley, chopped
- 2 Tablespoons shredded or grated parmesan cheese
- 2 green onions, chopped
- salt & pepper
- Preheat oven to 190 degrees.
- Combine all ingredients in a large bowl and mix to combine.
- Grease a mini muffin tin with rice bran oil or line with paper and spoon mixture to the top of each cup.
- Bake for 15-20 minutes, or until the edges of the cups are golden brown. Let cool for at least 5 minutes before removing from the mini muffin tin.
- To freeze: Place baked cups on a baking sheet then freeze until solid and transfer to a freezer bag.
- Either have cold, reheat in the oven or in the microwave for 20-40 seconds depending on how many you’re reheating. (not a big fan of microwaves myself, but if you’re pushed for time they’re handy
- For regular-sized muffin tins: Bake for 25-30 minutes